Emonda SLR 9 Disc eTap combines our lightest carbon road disc frameset and highest-end carbon wheelset with one of the most exciting advancements ever in road bike technology: a full SRAM eTap wireless electronic drivetrain. Shift cables are history. Welcome to the new age.
It's right for you if...
You want a bike with cutting-edge tech that can make a difference in your whole approach to riding. SRAM's eTap system is completely programmable, and it allows you to set up your shifting any way you want. Who cares if your buddies make fun of you for being a bike nerd? You'll rip their legs off on the next climb.
The tech you get
Our lightest 700 Series OCLV carbon frame and fork, 12mm thru axles, Bontrager Aeolus XXX carbon wheels, a full 2x11 SRAM eTap wireless drivetrain that can be programmed and customized to your preference, a Bontrager XXX bar/stem combo, Bontrager XXX saddle, and SRAM eTap flat mount hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
This is the lightest disc road frame we've ever made, and it's spec'd with the performance parts you'll see in the Tour de France. But the real advantage of this ride is in the wireless SRAM eTap drivetrain, which is simply one of the most exciting advancements in road cycling history.
Why you'll love it
- The wireless SRAM eTap drivetrain removes the need for shift cables, and you can program it to shift in any pattern that's most comfortable to you
- We optimized our carbon layup process specifically for this frame to achieve the lightest weight and finest ride quality possible
- You can immediately feel the benefits of our lightest Emonda frame on the biggest climbs
- Yes, it's a super lightweight bike—but it's a super lightweight bike with exceptional ride quality, balance, and stiffness, too
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One