For the bell lap of a criterium. Or a sprint distance triathlon. For the attack, the chase, the thrill of speed.
Every aspect of this frame is engineered as a complete system to deliver unbeatable aero road performance. Extensive CFD analysis and dynamic wind-tunnel testing was used to optimize every frame tube and angle in a process called AeroSystem Shaping technology. The frame is then handcrafted using Advanced-grade composite material to produce a bike that’s both stiff and light, with a sharp, responsive ride quality. Purpose-built aero road technologies, including SpeedControl SL brakes and a Vector seatpost further enhance this well-rounded, wind-slicing performer.
- High-performance Advanced-grade composite frame
- Advanced-grade composite fork with full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Giant SLR 1 Aero Composite WheelSystem with Giant Gavia SL tubeless tires
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed mechanical componentry
- Giant SpeedControl SL brakes w/ Ti hardware