|- Free worldwide delivery, 5 year warranty.
- Our famous Zelvy Rims, used by some of the fastest people on the planet. Now in PLUS sizes!
- The 27.5" Carbon RACE Wheelset comes in a variety of rim widths, the choice is yours! Our rims are 32 spoke count.
- HOPE Pro EVO 4 Hubset. These legendary hubs are hand made in the UK with a 44pt engagement freewheel, sealed stainless steel cartridge bearings and are absolutely bullet proof quality. This is why we've chosen them.
- DT Competition spokes are standard in our wheel builds as they are very strong and super light. All wheel builds have the option to upgrade to DT Aerolite spokes, DT's lightest and flatest spoke with awesome aero stability characteristics.
- Tubeless ready. We use gorilla tape, the best tape we've ever found to run a tubeless set up.
- Our Zelvy craftsmen guarantee. Lifetime crash replacement / repair warranty. Seriously does anyone actually do this other than us?
- You get to talk to a couple of Aussie MTB lovers who will bend over backwards for you. Got a question? Then get in touch with us. We'd love to hear from you.
- Solid, secure and precise ride. We have engineered the carbon layup of our rims to provide great acceleration and steering precision.
- Low 24mm profile height for maximum impact resistance
- Hookless design is engineered and designed to maximise resistance against rock strikes, combining a secondary reinforcement material with a specific layup technique to significantly increase impact resistance.
- External spoke nipples for easy wheel maintenance. In race conditions we know you don’t have time to remove a tubeless setup just to tension a spoke!
- Customizable replaceable graphics. Keep your wheels looking nice and fresh. Stickers are available online (wheelset order details are required).
- Stiffer than alloy for great point and shoot accuracy. Great acceleration out of corners.
- Lifetime rim crash replacement and 5 year transferable warranty.
- A wider rim positions each sidewalls of the tyre further apart giving the tyre less ballooning. Read more about the benefits of wide rims.
- Hookless design tubeless specific (can run tubes also) means less chance of “burping” tubeless setups. The sidewall and bead of the tyre are not subjected to the same loads that want to separate the tyre bead from the rim.
- Wider rims = stiffer wheel build. Just like a larger diameter tubing on a bike gives a stiffer frame for the same amount of material, the same applies for a rim. A wider rim can use comparatively less material than a narrow rim because the wide design is in itself stronger.
- A Zelvy wheelset will last a lifetime and take you up and down the gnarliest singletracks. Upgrading to Zelvy carbon wheels will make you faster. Order yours today.