Bikes » Mountain » Full-Suspension »
Pivot MACH 5.7 XT Build (2011)
|Model||MACH 5.7 XT Build|
|Size||Xs, S, M, L, Xl|
|Color||Black, Blue, White|
|Cassette||Shimano HG-81 10 sp. 11-36T|
|Crankset||NEW XT 26/38|
|Features||• Optimized lightweight aluminum frame design: Only 5.6lbs with shock!|
• dw-link® suspension with position sensitive anti-squat provides stable handling and the increased cornering benefits of a lower bottom bracket with more travel - all with better pedaling efficiency and a plusher feel.
• New Fox RP23 Kashima shock with custom tuned rebound and Propedal settings for increased rider tunability and incredible small bump sensitivity.
• 142mm rear spacing with 12mm through axle and 160mm post mount dropouts for maximum frame stiffness.
• Direct mount front derailleur design accommodates Shimano and SRAM systems. The direct mount design, eases set up, and provides a more rigid mount for the most efficient front shifting possible.
• 145mm (5.7”) of rear travel with 140mm or 150mm fork compatibility (150mm standard).
• 1.5” tapered headtube.
• Double row bearing carbon dw-link®, and high-modulus carbon rocker add to the Mach 5.7’s superior frame stiffness and incredible long-term durability.
• Press Fit 92mm wide bb shell allows for wider pivots and better bearing support for increased frame strength and stiffness, while maintaining better control over chain-line.
|Fork type||FOX FLOAT 150 RLC FIT 15MM|
|Frame type||PIVOT ALLOY|
|Front derailleur||New XT E-Type|
|Rear derailleur||NEW XT 10SPD|
|Recommended for||MTB riding and racing|
|Saddle||WTB VIGO RACE|
|Shock type||Fox RP23 Kashima|
|Tires||Kenda Nevegal 2.35|