Bikes » Mountain » Full-Suspension »
Pivot MACH 429 XO Build (2011)
|Model||MACH 429 XO Build|
|Size||S, M, L, Xl|
|Cassette||XT M770 11-36 10SPD|
|Crankset||XO GXP 26/39|
|Features||• All new design loses over ½ pound (approx 230 grams).|
• dw-link® suspension design with position-sensitive anti-squat makes for the most efficient pedaling and best performing race bike on the market.
• New Fox Adaptive Logic RP23 Kashima shock with custom tuned rebound and Propedal settings: this new configuration allows racers quick access to the full maximum Propedal setting while still being able to select the other settings based on the course or riding conditions.
• 100mm (4”) rear travel with 100mm or 120mm fork compatibility.
• 142mm rear spacing with 12mm through axle and 160mm post mount dropouts for maximum frame stiffness.
• Tapered 1.5” headtube for increased front end stiffness and control.
• Direct mount front derailleur design accommodates Shimano and SRAM systems. The direct mount design, eases set up, and provides a more rigid mount for the most efficient front shifting possible.
• Press Fit 92mm wide bottom bracket, direct mount front derailleur, double row bearing carbon dw-link®, and high-modulus carbon rocker add to the Mach 429’s superior frame stiffness and incredible long-term durability.
|Fork type||FOX F29 TALAS 95/120 RLC FIT KASHIMA 15MM|
|Frame type||PIVOT ALLOY|
|Front derailleur||New XT E-Type|
|Hub front||DT 29R 350|
|Hub rear||DT 29R 350|
|Rear derailleur||XO 10spd|
|Recommended for||MTB riding and racing|
|Saddle||WTB VOLT RACE|
|Shock type||Fox RP23 Kashima|
|Tires||KENDA SLANT 6 2.2|