Bikes » Mountain » Downhill/Freeride »
Pivot Firebird XT/SLX Build (2012)
|Model||Firebird XT/SLX Build|
|Size||S, M, L|
|Color||Black, White/Green, White/Blue, White/Red,|
|Cassette||SHIMANO HG62 11-36 10SPD|
|Crankset||FSA GAP 24/36 w/MRP LRP CHAINGUIDE|
|Features||• We’ve built a bike that can climb as well as it descends. The
dw-link’s® position-sensitive anti-squat characteristics make for
exceptional climbing and snappy acceleration.|
• Relaxed 67° head angle, and low bottom bracket height, make for excellent cornering and great stability and increased rider confidence on the trail and on the race course.
• 6.6” (167mm) rear travel and 160mm to 180mm fork compatibility (170mm standard).
• Rearward wheel travel path for incredible square edge bump performance and unparalleled pedaling performance.
• New Fox RP23 Kashima shock with custom tuned rebound and Propedal settings for increased rider tunability and incredible small bump sensitivity.
• Full 1.5” headtube accepts the CaneCreek Angleset, allowing the rider to further tune the handling. Several Firebird options now come with the Angle set as part of the stock build.
• The Firebird (like many bikes in our line) is all about versatility; allowing riders to do everything from 24 hour endurance races, to park/gravity riding, Super D and the occasional DH race but its real home is aggressive trails where the ride up is just as technical as the ride down.
|Fork type||FOX 36 VANILLA R OPEN BATH 170MM 20MM|
|Front derailleur||SLX E-TYPE|
|Hub front||DT 350|
|Hub rear||DT 350|
|Rear derailleur||NEW XT|
|Recommended for||DH, Freeride|
|Rims type||DT 540|
|Saddle||WTB VIGO RACE|
|Shock type||Fox RP23 Kashima|
|Tires||Kenda Nevegal 2.35|