Bikes » Mountain » Full-Suspension »
Pivot Carbon 5.7 XX Build (2011)
|Model||Carbon 5.7 XX Build|
|Size||Xs, S, M, L, Xl|
|Color||Natural Carbon/ Blue, Natural Carbon/ Green, Natural Carbon / Pink, Natural Carbon/ Red|
|Cassette||XX 1099 11-36 10 SPD|
|Crankset||XX GXP 26/36|
|Features||• dw-link® suspension with position sensitive anti-squat provides stable handling and the increased cornering benefits of a lower bottom bracket with more travel - all with better pedaling efficiency and a plusher feel.|
• New Fox RP23 Kashima shock with custom tuned rebound and Propedal settings for increased rider tunability and incredible small bump sensitivity.
• 142mm rear spacing with 12mm through axle and 160mm post mount dropouts for maximum frame stiffness.
• Under top tube cable guide includes routing for dropper seat post.
• Rubberized leather chainstay, inner seat stay, and down tube protectors for a quiet ride and higher impact resistance.
• Direct mount front derailleur design accommodates Shimano and SRAM systems. The direct mount design, eases set up, and provides a more rigid mount for the most efficient front shifting possible.
• 145mm (5.7”) of rear travel with 140mm or 150mm fork compatibility (150mm standard).
• Press Fit 92mm wide bb shell allows for wider pivots and better bearing support for increased frame strength and stiffness, while maintaining better control over chain-line.
• 1.5” tapered headtube.
|Fork type||FOX FLOAT 150 RLC FIT KASHIMA 15MM|
|Frame type||Pivot Carbon|
|Front derailleur||XO S3 38/26 DIRECT MOUNT|
|Rear derailleur||XX 10SPD|
|Recommended for||MTB Trail Riding|
|Rims type||DT TRICON|
|Saddle||WTB VIGO TEAM|
|Shock type||Fox RP23 Kashima|
|Tires||Kenda Nevegal 2.35|