- Classic geometry with elegant upright riding position: Comfortable 'sit up and beg' style upright riding position that allows you a good view of other road users and the scenery, and the added bonus of encouraging a healthy posture. With a long stable wheelbase and relaxed steering geometry. The frame is hand-built using 100 year old traditional methods - with tubing hand-brazed into lugs - for the attention to detail that only a frame crafted by hand can possess.
- Large 'ding-dong' bell: lovely and loud, announce your arrival with Pashley’s splendid ‘ding-dong’ bell.
- 5 or 8 speed hub Gears: With an easy-shift gear lever, they allow you to tackle hills and glide along gracefully on flatter terrain with ease. Fully enclosed gear system that requires minimal maintenance.
- Classic front lamp and rear LED light: a fully-fitted lighting set offers added safety with a dynamo powered classic headlamp - no batteries needed - and a high-visibility rear LED light.
- Low maintenance hub brakes and gears: enclosed and sealed from all weathers, hub brakes and gears are long-lasting and robust and provide excellent stopping power come rain or shine.
- Traditional style mudguards: with beautiful hand-applied gold-line detail, they protect you from unsightly mud splashes, providing all-weather practicality.
- Reflectors for added visibility: front, rear, and pedal reflectors all help to keep you safer on the road at night.
- Rear carrier with easy flip-down stand: a rear carrier with an integrated stand that can be folded down to provide a sturdy parking base for your Roadster.
- Protective coatguard: helps to prevent your gentlemanly attire from catching in the rear wheel.
- Traditional Brooks B33 leather sprung saddle: Classically sprung, it's the only Brooks model to still feature front loop springs; its strength and durability make it ideal for heavy-duty cycling. The leather allows the saddle to breathe and form to your shape over time becoming uniquely comfortable. With handy rear luggage loops.
- Convenient frame-fitted lock: secure the bicycle, through the rear wheel, with the simple push of a lever and key-turn, giving security and peace of mind without the need to carry a separate bike lock.
- Classic frame-fitted pump: a traditional design in highly polished chrome, it fits securely to the cycle frame via integrated pump-pegs; easily at-hand when your tyres need an extra top-up of air.
- Fully-enclosed protective chaincase: protects you from greasy oil marks and helps to reduce wear on the chain from grit and water.
- Robust tyres with extra puncture protection and reflective side-walls: Hard-wearing tyres with secure tread design and an inner SmartGuard layer made from a flexible, special rubber that offers extra resistance to shards of glass and pins. A reflective band around the circumference of the tyre walls provide extra visibility after darkness.
|Accessories||Fully-enclosed chaincase, large ding-dong bell, protective coatguard, classic hub-dynamo headlamp, LED rear light, steel rear carrier with fold down stand, frame-fitting lock and pump.|
|Recommended for||Commuting with dignity and style|
|Frame||Traditionally lugged and brazed hand-crafted steel frame.|
|Fork||Tubular crown, hand brazed.|
|Rims/wheels||28" black anodised alloy rims and stainless steel spokes.|
|Tires||28x1 1/2" Schwalbe Marathon Plus with extra puncture protection and reflective side walls.|
|Shifters||Sturmey Archer 5 speed C50 hub gear with thumb shifter control, or Shimano Nexus Premium Geared 8 speed hub gear with Tap Fire shifter.|
|Crankset||Traditional slender chromed steel cranks.|
|Pedals||Alloy body with non-slip rubber inserts.|
|Brakes||Sturmey Archer all-weather, low maintenance front and rear hub brakes.|
|Handlebar||Chrome plated raised bar on an alloy stem, with authentic black rubber grips.|
|Saddle||Black Brooks B33 natural leather saddle with stranded rear coil and front loop springs.|