Masi Giramondo 27.5 (2018)
The Giramondo 27.5 is a modern day touring bike with geometry designed for hours of comfortable riding. Utilizing a lightweight and durable double-butted, tig welded chromoly frame and segmented straight-blade chromoly fork, the Giramondo 27.5 caters to the hard-core adventure rider with broad ambitions. Featuring WTB Mountain Drop Bars, a riser stem, and the superior grip of WTB's Nano Comp tires, this laid back but highly versatile off-roader takes the challenges and diversity of the trail in stride. And when it’s time to head into unknown territory, the Giramondo bites, carving effortlessly through flowing single track, down fast descents, and up technical climbs. An off-road bike with many unique attributes and a personality to match.
- Shimano Deore T6000 30-speed drivetrain for a multitude of gearing options
- Bar-end shifters for reliability and easy adjustment
- 30-degree rise stem puts you in the perfect position to ride in the drops
- Promax mechanical disc brakes provide all-conditions stopping power
- Tire clearance up 29 x 2.0" for options galore
- Three bottle mounting locations on the main triangle & two on the fork legs mean you'll always stay hydrated