Launch an attack and sprint for the win. This aero rocketship adds disc brake control to its pro race heritage.
Developed to meet the demands of Team Sunweb pros seeking every advantage in sprints and solo riding situations, this all-new aero road machine provides the ultimate winning edge. It blends proven aerodynamic performance with a new level of control. Re-engineered with Giant’s AeroSystem Shaping technology, which means that every tube shape and angle is optimized for minimal drag, the Advanced SL-grade composite frame is ultra-stiff and superlight. Disc-brake technology is integrated into the frameset, with flat-mount calipers and thru-axles delivering powerful braking control and superior wheel stiffness. For pro-level road performance and the ultimate aero advantage, the new Propel Advanced SL Disc is way ahead of the pack.
- Professional-grade Advanced SL composite frame with integrated Vector composite seatpost
- Advanced SL-grade composite fork with full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Giant SLR 1 Aero Composite WheelSystem with Giant Gavia Race 0 tubeless tires
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed electronic componentry
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes