Dahon Glide P7 (2011)
Those who are dreaming of a low step bike that folds easily and rides comfortably would be happy to meet GLIDE. True to its name, it is graceful, effortless and absolutely smooth.
It’s the perfect companion if you want to make a quick but relaxing city run. Maybe you’d want to head to the coffee shop to grab that cup of Joe early morning; toss out those car keys and grab GLIDE instead.
With a revolutionary geometry, it allows your body to be in a relaxed position when riding. It also incorporates the Dahon Andros stem which gives you an option to make adjustments to fit your preference. When it comes to storage, the bike folds in only a matter of seconds. You’ll appreciate how small the Glide can become once folded. It makes it easy to carry with you or store inside the office where it’ll be safe.
• Folds in a matter a seconds and in a small package
• Looks big and sturdy when unfolded
• Features a Dahon Andros stem for comfortable and easy adjustment
• Comes with brake levers that have an integrated bell; perfect as a warning signal
• NoLift design means you can fold the bike as is without doing any lifting whatsoever
• Built in Dynamo hub light; great for urban night driving
|Just Ride L.A.||Stocks this brand||Contact Store|
|Russell's Bicycles||Stocks this brand||Contact Store|
|Bike Attack||Stocks this brand||Contact Store|
|Helen's Cycles||Stocks this brand||Contact Store|
|Bicycle John's||Stocks this brand||Contact Store|