Dahon Curve XL (2011)
For city commuters, having a bike around is essential. Developed out of a necessity, the Dahon bike and its folding system was created to address a common problem with bike commuters and that’s how to make the bike portable enough to bring on trains and buses if there’s a need.
This type of multi-modal function has been tried and tested through the years until finally developing the Dahon folding system. The Curve XL is one bike that has this particular feature covered to a tee.
• Armed with the Shimano Exit hub, it comes seven shifting gears
• Separated pump is stored safely inside the seat. This can be used for emergencies
• Has a patented V-Clam frame which is strong and sturdy while working efficiently
• Tires are made from Schwalbe Marathon Racer ensuring that they are top notch in performance
• Kevlar lined tires to ensure performance
|Just Ride L.A.||Stocks this brand||Contact Store|
|Russell's Bicycles||Stocks this brand||Contact Store|
|Bike Attack||Stocks this brand||Contact Store|
|Helen's Cycles||Stocks this brand||Contact Store|
|Bicycle John's||Stocks this brand||Contact Store|