The Briza is the type of bike made for those who love to cruise and enjoy the scenery when biking. It comes with an “UpRide frame geometry” that easily lets riders check out the traffic in front of them.
Apart from the cool view it provides, it comes with a patented NoLift folding system that lets you store or carry it with ease. The bike itself has the looks of a full size but fold it down and you can get it to look like those narrow 20” wheelers. The Briza proves that there is such a thing as coming close to perfect.
For 2010, we’ve made the D7 version available with the Neos derailleur.
• Rides like a full size but can be folded in a matter of seconds to look compact
• No lifting involved when folding
• Beautiful low step frame is ideal for summertime
• Head tube features a luggage socket for attaching bags or baskets
• Features Dahon Double Stand so it’s easy to roll the bike away