Squoval Road Bikes
Bikes encounter a complex set of loadcases, from sprinting to climbing and from cornering to descending. Each cross section of the “R-Series” Squoval road bikes is engineered to optimize strength, stiffness, comfort and low weight in every situation.
Andreas Klier of the Cervélo Test Team said the RS is the “very, very, very, very, very, very best bike" he’s ever ridden in Paris-Roubaix, the world’s toughest bike race for equipment; proof that the RS is indeed light, stiff yet comfortable and strong.
This frame will make you more comfortable on your toughest weekend rides, and if needed, carry you to the podium of your local race. It even carried Thor Hushovd to the podium of one of his many weekend races: Paris-Roubaix.
The RS is part of the R-series, designed to make the difference on the hills and mountains.
• Low weight to help your climbing.
• Torsional stiffness for safety and confidence while descending.
• BB stiffness to not waste any energy.
• Vertical compliance and vibration damping for comfort on long rides & bad roads.
• Oversized bottom bracket area
• Smartwall for Carbon
• Front boomerang construction
• Ultra-thin seatstays