Boardman CXPRO (2012)
The Boardman CX range incorporates the latest CX frame design, including performance enhancing features such as front and rear disc brakes with the rear being mounted to the chainstay for improved braking performance and ease of mudguard and rack fitment, custom tube profiles designed for the riguers of offroad riding, BB30 chainset for reduced weight and increased stiffness, full carbon disc specific fork with tapered steerer for increased front end stiffness and steering precision and curved wishbone seatstays for comfort. All of this adds up to a bike that offers uncompromised performance what ever you throw at it.
The race spec CX Pro epitomises the Boardman brand; it has the ability to perform at the highest competitive level, whilst still maintaining the kind of road handling and trail manners that make it an incredibly versatile machine. The CX Pro truly is a master of all disciplines.
- New superlight alloy frame constructed of triple butted X9 tubing
- Full smooth welding
- Custom tube profiles designed specifically for the forces and performance criteria of offroad riding
- Oversize box section chainstays for increased power transfer
- Asymmetric chainstays with rear disc brake caliper mounting for increased brake performance
- Curved wishbone seatstays for enhanced comfort
- BB30 bottom bracket for reduced weight and increased stiffness
- Disc specific full carbon fork with tapered steerer for increased stiffness and steering precision
- Fully mudguard and rear rack compatible