1. Digital Ad Sales Agents (US / AU / CA)
Are you an awesome Ad Sales Agent?
Looking to add an existing new revenue stream to your sales portfolio?
Then look no further! BikeRoar is on the hunt for experienced and enthusiastic Digital Ad Sales Agents. They will be responsible for selling BikeRoar’s website/EDM advertisement space, and will be the main contact person for any inquiries related to digital advertisements.
Location: Work from home
Position Type: Freelance/Commission
Travel Required?: No
Responsible for selling BikeRoar’s website/EDM advertisement space. Will be the main contact person for any inquiries related to digital advertisements within your territory.
- Identify and contact potential advertisers for the BikeRoar website/EDM.
- Explain and present all necessary information about the advertisement spots to advertisers.
- Maintain good relations and communicate regularly with clients.
- Process all correspondence related to ad accounts.
- Communicate & coordinate with management regarding any relevant issues.
- Experience in Online Ad Sales.
- Cycling industry experience is an advantage.
- Friendly attitude with excellent English and communication skills – verbal and written.
- Must have a suitable home office working environment with a fast and reliable Internet connection.
Remuneration is on a commission-only basis.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your application letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - only candidates that meet our criteria listed above will be short-listed and contacted.
About the Company:
BikeRoar is a comprehensive product information hub built by, and dedicated to, bicycle enthusiasts who are looking for the best platform to connect with independent bicycle dealers. A database of over 50,000 bikes and parts allows BikeRoar to serve as a reliable resource for bicyclists to Compare, Buy, Ride and Rate everything bike related. BikeRoar has recently developed an app that allows manufacturers and subscribers to track demo day feedback. Check out the rest of the site for more info.