Pete's signature frame is the perfect reflection of his riding, simple and classic with that extra hint of something special. The geometry is all to Pete’s request with a 21.2" top tube, 13.4" chain stay, 69° seat tube angle, and an 11.5 BB height. Pete is constantly working with WTP on new ideas and updates to both his signature line and the rest of the range. With Pete being a fan of a taller bar, he requested a taller 127mm head tube, enabling him to lose 10mm of headset spacers whilst still keeping his bars in the same position. Clever Pete...
- CNC machined dropouts, 6mm, heat-treated, 4130 chromoly, peg compatible
- Taller 127mm headtube to reduce spacers but keep tall stack height
- Frame comes drilled for removable brake mounts, but brake hardware is NOT included
- Slim profile integrated seat clamp
- Top and down tube gussets
- Top tube with integrated threads for cable guides and wtp gusset
- Dent resistant rear triangle allows clearance for a 20 x 2.5 " tire