Ed Zunda’s signature Awake frame is as agile as a butterfly and as sturdy as an ox, the ultimate blend of modern, responsive geometry and dependable, time-proven frame building technology. Ed's first requests were a 13" slammed rear end, a steeper 75.5 degree headtube, and a 11.75" bottom bracket. The back end was beefed up with 6mm invest casted dropouts, which use a specially designed shape that gives ample clearance for pegs and hub guards, even with the rear wheel slammed all the way back. Includes lifetime guarantee.
- Frame comes drilled for removable brake mounts, but brake hardware is NOT included
- Extruded top tube with integrated threads for cable guides
- Dent resistant rear triangle allows clearance for a 20 x 2.5" tire
- CNC machined seat and chainstay bridges
- Top and down tube gussets