Go anywhere with versatile, durable disc brake Grail rims and wheelsets tested extensively by Stan's cyclocross and pro road teams. The 24.5mm-wide design allows tires to expand to full volume for drastically reduced rolling resistance and more control. Bead Socket Technology means you get ideal tubeless performance, putting the Grail in a class of its own for adventure, gravel, and road riding.
Grail wheels come with yellow tape and 44mm tubeless valves installed. Front wheels ship with 15x100mm TA end caps installed, and include 12x100mm TA and QR end caps and skewers. Rear wheels ship with 12x142mm TA end caps installed, and include QR end caps and skewers.
- Designed for gravel, cyclocross, and road
- BST-R Tubeless Technology for road 25-40mm road tubeless tires, traditional road tires when used with tubes, and low-pressure tubeless cyclocross tires
- New faster engaging, 100% CNC machined Neo S hubs
- Stainless Steel bearing
- Sapim Custom Laser 1.8/1.5/1.8 spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- 28 Front spokes 32 Rear spokes
- Wide, low-profile rim design for better cornering and faster rolling
- Compatible with Shimano and Campagnolo 9, 10, and 11-speed cassettes and SRAM XD
- Max tubeless pressure (for 23mm tire): 116psi
- Max tubeless pressure (for 32mm tire): 45psi
- Compatible with standard clincher tires when used with tubes
- Disc brake only
- 230lbs rider weight limit