Offering decreased rolling resistance on paved roads, unbeatable comfort on gravel, and a weight barely over 1500g, the Avion Carbon Disc is the future of performance road wheelsets. The Avion's R Series Bead Socket Technology is designed for tubeless-specific road tires, traditional clincher tires when used with tubes, and wider gravel and cyclocross tires. The 28mm WideRight rim profile of the Avion increases tire volume and decreases pressure for less rolling resistance, superior traction, and more comfort. Featuring our vibration damping Radial Impact Absorbing Carbon Technology (RiACT) and built around the reliability and quick engagement of our new Neo and Neo Ultimate hubs, the Avion offers performance that doesn't stop when the pavement ends.
Avion wheels come with yellow tape and 55mm tubeless valves installed. Front wheels ship with 15x100mm TA end caps installed, and include 12x100mm TA and QR end caps and skewers. Rear wheels ship with 12x142mm TA end caps installed, and include QR end caps and skewers. Inside the included small parts bag you'll find replacement spokes and a final QC readout for your unique wheelset.
- Designed for Disc Brake Road, Gravel, and Cyclocross
- New faster engaging, 100% CNC machined Neo Ultimate hubs
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- 41mm deep aerodynamic RiACT rims absorb impacts and roll faster
- BST-R series for tubeless road, traditional road with tube, and wider tires
- 28mm WideRight rim design optimized for 25mm-40mm tires
- 2-year warranty with 3-year crash replacement
- Available for Shimano/SRAM, SRAM XD, and Campagnolo cassettes
- Available for all current quick-release and through-axle configurations