Built for the pursuit of adventure, the Rocky Mountain Solo doesn’t stop when the pavement ends. From your familiar weekly rides to taking a chance off the beaten path, the all-new Solo is a bike for any adventure. With massive tire clearance, the ability to run a full-length dropper post, and a 1x specific frame, it’s designed for riding anywhere and everywhere. Start your adventure and make every ride your own.
- Alloy frame
- Carbon Gravel fork with cargo three-pack mounts and fender eyelets
- Thru-axles front and rear
- SRAM Apex hydraulic disc brakes
- SRAM Apex 1x11 drivetrain with wide range cassette
- WTB Nano 700x40c tubeless tires