Bikes » Mountain » Full-Suspension »
Pivot MACH 4 XT/XTR PRO BUILD (2011)
|Model||MACH 4 XT/XTR PRO BUILD|
|Size||Xxs, Xs, S, M, L.Xl|
|Color||Black, Cobalt Blue, White, Sky Blue, Pink|
|Cassette||XT M770 11-36 10SPD|
|Crankset||NEW XT 26/38|
• Ultra-light weight: At only 5lbs, the Mach 4 frame is one of the lightest XC Full Suspension frames in the world while also being the stiffest XC bike made. A complete XX equipped bike weighs only 21.8lbs while race team bikes are being built up under 20lbs. (9kg).
• dw-link® suspension design with position-sensitive anti-squat makes for the most efficient pedaling and best performing race bike on the market.
• New Fox Adaptive Logic RP23 Kashima shock with custom tuned rebound and Propedal settings: this new configuration allows racers quick access to the full maximum Propedal setting while still being able to select the other settings based on the course or riding conditions.
• 100mm (4”) rear travel with 100mm or 120mm fork compatibility.
• Tapered 1.5” headtube for increased front end stiffness and control.
• Press Fit 92mm wide bottom bracket, direct mount front derailleur, double row bearing carbon dw-link®, and high-modulus carbon rocker add to the Mach 4’s superior frame stiffness and incredible long-term durability.
|Fork type||FOX F120 RLC FIT KASHIMA 15MM|
|Frame type||MACH 4|
|Front derailleur||New XT E-Type|
|Hub front||TRICON¨, DT Swiss thru axle, center lock|
|Hub rear||TRICON¨, DT Swiss|
|Rear derailleur||XTR 10SPD w/ Stabilizier|
|Recommended for||MTB XC riding and racing|
|Rims type||DT TRICON|
|Saddle||WTB VOLT RACE|
|Shock type||Fox RP23 Kashima|
|Tires||KENDA SLANT 6 R NEVEGAL F 2.1|