The CXGR emerges lighter, braver, and more advanced than ever before. Flat mount disc brakes combined with 23mm wide internal disc specific Brev.M rims and a 3D forged cockpit provide stability and confidence on those sketchy, loose descents. Shimano’s 11-speed 105 group paired with a Praxis Alba M24 crankset delivers high and low cadence options for those decisive moments and positions the CXGR as Masi’s hard hitting and best selling gravel package.
- Constructed from double-butted chromoly tig-welded tubing with rack and fender mounts
- Dirt-Tuned MC7 carbon w/alloy steerer, flat-mount disc mount, 1 1/8"
- Brev. M compact Adventure Bend bars
- Clearance for up to a 40mm tire means you can swap tires according to conditions/rider preference
- Tubeless-ready Brev. M 700c rims with 23mm internal width, perfect for today’s high-volume tubeless tires