When the trail gets rough, reign stays smooth. Experience performance to push harder and confidence to go faster.
Bolstered by 160mm of smooth and active Maestro rear suspension travel, a lightweight yet stiff ALUXX SL aluminum frameset, and 27.5 wheel technology, Reign gives you the confidence to tackle aggressive terrain. It’s smooth enough to fly down sketchy descents and efficient enough to scoot up steep climbs with less effort. Stable geometry, a tapered OverDrive steerer tube design, and air or oil shock-compatible shock mounts help make Reign a great choice for rowdy trail riding and enduro racing.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 160mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- RockShox Lyric RCT3 Solo air 160mm travel fork with Boost 15x110mm thru-axle
- RockShox Monarch Plus Debonair rear shock
- Giant P-TRX 1C Composite Wheelsystem
- SRAM X1 1x11-speed drivetrain with SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes