The E-PR200CK-T-XS Road Bike Clipless Pedal by Exustar features a carbon fiber body with a CNC-machined, DLC-coated titanium axle and a carbon fiber-nylon composite binding. It also features fully-adjustable binding tension with a tension gauge. They're designed for the E-ARC11 cleats and weigh only 88 grams each. This pedal is built with a distance of 49 mm (instead of the standard 53.5 mm) from the crank to the center of the pedal. This helps accommodate riders with smaller feet.
- Carbon fiber-nylon composite body sized by 86 x 89 mm
- CNC-machined, DLC-coated titanium cartridge axle
- LSL bushing and sealed bearing reduces weight and thickness
- Carbon fiber-nylon composite binding
- Fully-adjustable binding tension with tension gauge; adjustment screw located in safe position
|Name:||E-PR200CK-TI-XS Road Bike Clipless Pedal|